The Paragon is a feature shared with our companion site, Cineccentric.
Certain seasons of TV shows are marked with a number enclosed in parentheses in the title of the review. These seasons are included in the Paragon, a collection of film and television that our critics found to be particularly memorable or compelling. TV seasons within the Paragon are not necessarily the ‘best’ TV seasons released; however, they have made an undeniable impression on our critics that we deem worthy of mention. Television included within the Paragon does not receive a star rating as a result.
In the spirit of supporting TV our critics find particularly impactful, we conduct giveaways of television seasons included within the Paragon on our facebook page.
Film and television included within the Paragon:
- Blind directed by Eskil Vogt
- Tu dors Nicole directed by Stéphane Lafleur
- The Lobster directed by Yorgos Lanthimos
- Knight of Cups directed by Terrence Malick
- Mommy directed by Xavier Dolan
- Louder Than Bombs directed by Joachim Trier
- The Club directed by Pablo Larraín
- Equals directed by Drake Doremus
- Songs My Brothers Taught Me directed by Chloé Zhao
- Don’t Think Twice directed by Mike Birbiglia
- Dekalog directed by Krzysztof Kieślowski
- Nocturnal Animals directed by Tom Ford
- Raw directed by Julia Ducournau